2.7: A Relaxing Honeymoon

Alexander was having fun and was abducted by aliens while her brother Ashton was coming home or coming in.
Alexandra: was mentoring Ashton in the guitar.
 
Ashton: Jana will you marry Me?
Jana: I sure would love to marry you Ashton.
Ashton: I know you are the one who done it.
Shannon: Just staring at him.
Ashton: Lady, you are the one that match all the clues.
 
Ashton: Yes Sherry.
Sherry: This is what going on and on. What are you going to do about it.
Ashton: Sherry, I am doing my best and what did you witness at this crime.
Sherry: I am telling you officer.
Ashton: "You are at every crime sence or at the police station. Maybe it you."
I Ashton, take you Jana to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.

Then Jana said her vows:
I Jana, take you Ashton to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.

Here is their group of friends and family. They all were invited. They were having fun and watching the ceremony.
  

Later that evening they had their first bite of cake. Though they seem what are we to do with these forks. Their seem to be not cake. Later the night they went on their honeymoon.

They some fun and relaxation.
Here are Ashton and Jana doing some Yoga or at least practice yoga.
Jana: I really am in enjoying this massage and having relaxing honeymoon.
Lady: That great. She went about messaging Jana back.
Jana: Ashton, I am pregant.
Ashton: okay. That wonderful honey.

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment